Galaxy s21 Battery
Samsung Galaxy S21 has a massive 4000mAh battery, which has significantly improved over the previous generation. Despite the Galaxy S21’s large battery, some users still report battery life issues. Here are a few potential solutions if you’re experiencing battery drain on your Galaxy S21.
First, make sure that you’re not overusing your phone’s features. The Galaxy S21’s display is extremely bright and vibrant, which can drain battery life quickly. If you find that your battery is draining faster than usual, try reducing the screen brightness or using adaptive battery settings.
Another potential cause of battery drain is Background Refresh. This feature allows apps to update their content in the background, even when you’re not actively using them. While this can be convenient, it can also lead to battery drain. To disable Background Refresh, go to Settings > Battery and select the Background Refresh toggle.
If you’re still experiencing battery issues after taking these steps, there may be a problem with the phone itself. In this case, you may need to contact Samsung or your carrier for help.
Fix Galaxy s21 battery draining Fast Issue
However, the phone also supports 25W fast charging, which can charge the device from 0 to 100% in around 80 minutes. The phone also supports wireless charging and reverse wireless charging. But some people reported the battery-draining issue with overheating on social media platforms.
There can be several reasons behind battery issues on the new Galaxy S21 series. Here are some hidden tactics to fix s21 battery draining problems in 2022.
- Stop Background Processes: It may be possible that some of the apps are running in the background and consuming more power. In such a case, you must check for the misbehaving app and close it.
- Check connectivity: It is also possible that your phone’s battery is draining because of high data or Wi-Fi usage. So, turn off the data or Wi-Fi connection when not in use.
- Update apps: You should also check for app updates as the new updates come with battery optimization features.
- Turn off Always On Display: The AOD feature is one of the battery drainage culprits. So, it is better to disable it.
- Reduce screen brightness: The high screen brightness also drains the battery quickly. So, it is advisable to keep the brightness at a minimum level.
- Restrict background data: It is one of the most effective ways to save power as it prevents apps from syncing in the background.
- Uninstall unwanted apps: You may have installed some unnecessary apps you don’t use. So, it is better to remove them to save power.
These are the basic but effective fixes for fast draining s21 battery.
The galaxy s21’s battery life is not up to the mark compared to its predecessors. There can be several reasons behind it. But you can follow the tips mentioned above to improve your phone’s battery life.
FAQ [Frequently Asked Question]
Why is my S21 Plus overheating?
The new s21 plus has a powerful processor, which can cause overheating. So, it is advisable to use the phone moderately to avoid such issues.
How to save battery on s21?
You can save the battery on s21 by following the tips given in the article.
Why is my galaxy s21 battery draining so fast?
There can be several reasons behind the galaxy s21 battery draining so fast. It can be because of overuse of phone features, background refresh, connectivity issues, or misbehaving apps.
How do I stop apps from running in the background on galaxy s21?
You can stop apps from running in the background by going to Settings > Battery and selecting the Background Refresh toggle.
What is the s21 ultra battery life in hrs?
The s21 ultra battery life is around 21 hours.
Why does my Galaxy s21 battery drain overnight?
There can be several reasons behind the galaxy s21 battery draining overnight. Something may be running in the background, or your mobile is busy downloading system updates. You can turn on the airplane mode and let your mobile sleep overnight with no battery drain.
Why is the Galaxy s21 battery draining fast after the update?
If you have recently updated your S21 and are noticing sudden high battery consumption, then there are chances of some battery optimization bugs in the new update. You can revert to an old version to tackle this issue.